Easy Install Instructions:1. Copy the Code 2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.5. Click Save BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

VenetianPrincess

venetianprincess,bands,music,parody

Jodie Rivera AKA VenetianPrincess is a bit unusual, in that generally everything she has done was parody. She's become a top internet and youtube personality. There is no doubt that she will take her place alongside other well known parody artists, such as Weird Al Yankovich and Dr. Demento, as tops in her industry. Since she's as beautiful as she is talented, I'm sure she's one artist who's fun and frolic won't soon be forgotten. You can pick up her music in time for Christmas, if you hurry to her
itunes link

But, before you go, this is the kind of fun you will find when you get there. Post Continues below...


This is just one of the songs she's done. I've also used two other pieces, in my stories because, they were simply too good not to share.

The first one I'll share with you is "You'll Look Like Poo". This song can also be picked up at her itunes link I used this song in my story "Black Friday Shopping". I think once you play the video you'll begin to see why I thought it was such a natural.

Post Continues below...


If you enjoyed that as much as I did, you'll want to subscribe to her YouTube Channel That way you'll always have a heads up!
Plus you'll also get to see another favorite of mine, and I'm sure, soon to be yours as well. "Just A Zombie" We would never have completely understood problems faced by "H1N1 Zombies!" She does a terriffic parody of Taylor Swift.

Despite all of this, I still can't help but share this next bit of top secret gossip with you. Even though she didn't hit the music scene worldwide until 2006...well, I never repeat gossip so, if you want this repeated, you'll have to hit the replay button yourself. Come to think of it, you'll have to hit the play button to start it too.
Post Continues below...


Hey! Maybe that's why she did this totally inappropriate commercial for Tiara. Check this out... Post Continues below...

I know that made me want to run right out and grab a couple of gallons. How about you?


I've got a great idea! We can just call VenitianPrincess right now.
Hang on, I'll grab her number for you. Here it is...No, she won't get mad. She told me she couldn't wait to hear from you. Ok here it is...What you want me to call her for you?...Oh! I misunderstood....you really do wanna call her. Ok, so here's the number, Call VenetianPrincess now!
727-475-7912 You can also make friends and exchange comments with VenetianPrincess on MySpace and, follow her on twitter
Not coming to your town? Demand your civil rights to laugh. Demand VenetianPrincess


Please come back to check for updates.

Update: Myspace Diva and self created actress VenetianPrincess gets her own Television series. The bad news is that she has to fly to Hollywood Ca. to shoot the episodes, and as she will explain, she's not looking forward to it.

While we watch this unfold why don't we enjoy VenetianPrincess' New Parody of Tik Tok by Ke$ha. You can download the song at this itunes link.



About Me: VIEWER MAIL (not business):
(ViewerMail@vprincess.com) /


BUSINESS/PRESS INQUIRIES CONTACT:
John December(management@vprincess.com) /


(john@december.com) /
2002-10-09


[Business & Media only, please.]
-This is my manager's email.



Those Who Enjoyed VenetianPrincess Also Loved
Chaz

3 comments:

Gin said...

You are very creative to put all the pages link together.
Very nice background you have here!

And thank you very much for the link in your sidebar. I appreciate it!

Jeannie said...

Now who's that red hair pretty cartoon character picture on the top here? I like it!

sweetromance said...

VenetianPrincess Gets Her Own TV Series

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need Us Now? Call 770-963-1253 To Schedule

Photobucket